Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Love Handle Love & Ab Attack

Hey lovelies! Here's an intense workout for the day...

8 rounds of the following as fast as you can.
  • prisoner squat to knee up...20 reps
  • santana pushup...10 reps
  • jump rope, high knees, butt kicks or some kind of cardio...100
  • plank knee tucks...20 reps
 For full instructions go HERE.

I just finished it - only made it thru 5.5 rounds and it is intense - you will definitely work up a sweat. I forgot to check the clock when I finished, but I think it took me around 25 minutes including some rest in between rounds. I found it challenging but awesome. My body is exhausted. Which, I think, it should be after a good workout. I'll definitely be keeping this one, and working towards being able to do 8 rounds.

And then I went to eat lunch, and realized that I wasn't actually too hungry, but more so just really programmed to eat at a certain time. So I ate 1/2 my lunch and set the rest aside for later...which I'll probably eat now. So tip of the day: don't eat unless you're actually hungry.

Also apologies - I wanted to post some post-workout pics of me in my sweaty glory so you could see that I am, indeed, a real average person. But turned out my camera battery was low. Next time...

Let me know how you find the workout. Bless you beautiful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment