Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Let me introduce you...

Hey there! Thanks for checking out the birth of my new blog, here's a brief snippet of my vision for the blog...

I am a real person. I am by no means a fitness guru - actually quite the opposite. Check out some fitness videos online - notice how most of them are made by people that are ripped-as? And look like hot sweaty messes? That is not me. When I try and do what they do, I just look like a sweaty mess. Not even a hint of hot. I figured it's time to get some stuff out there from an "average" person. Whilst I know next to nothing about fitness, I'm on a journey of learning and would love to share it with you.

 So, in short, here's the vision behind this blog....

  • to motivate myself and keep myself accountable in my health/fitness journey
  • to give others motivation from a real person
  • and finally a verse that hugely inspires me..." Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies." (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
Stay tuned as I walk this journey. Consider me your filter - I'll only share my findings that I think are worth sharing - workouts, tips, recipes, quotes, photos, etc....
And remember no matter what, love your body. You are so beautiful as you are. This verse says it well...
"You are fearfully and wonderfully made." (Psalm 139:14)



No comments:

Post a Comment