Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Hi lovelies! Here's a workout I found to do yesterday...

  • 100 jumping jacks
  • 40 lunges
  • 40 squats
  • 100 high knees
  • 40 butt kicks
  • 20 normal step ups
  • 20 sideways step ups
  • 20 plank with knee tuck
  • 100 crunches
  • 10 min jump rope
 I'll be honest, I looked at this and didn't think it looked too intense, but that I could do this a few times. Well, around the 40th jumping jack I began to slow down. Finished all except only did 50 crunches and 3 minutes jump rope. Maybe the routine is intense, probably I am just really out of shape. Prepare to sweat lovelies.

And just remember, slow progress is progress. No matter how slow you go, you are still overlapping everyone on the couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment